- Full papers are allocated 20 minutes, plus 10 minutes for discussion. Work-in-progress reports are allocated 10 minutes, plus 5 minutes for discussion.
- Each session room is equipped with a PC laptop and a screen, and wireless internet access. The operating system is Windows 10 and software installed on the computer includes:
MS Office 2016 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox
- We strongly recommend using the equipment available. However, if for some reason you do need to use your own device, please note that the presentation equipment accepts HDMI-, DisplayPort- and VGA-connections. If your device does not include any of these connector types, please bring the necessary adapter with you.
- The presentations will be uploaded via Speaker services. There are two options for uploading the presentation:
- the file may be uploaded from a USB flash drive to a computer in the Speaker services office, located next to the registration desk, or
- the file may be sent to the conference email (email@example.com) and we will then upload it to Speaker services.
- Once the file has been uploaded, it will be accessible in the session room. We ask all presenters to check their presentation on the session room laptop before the start of the session, to make sure the file has been successfully uploaded. Conference assistants will help you throughout the process.
- Posters must be maximum A0 size, in portrait format. The posters will be put up on a board of 100cm in width and 125cm in height, and the stand itself is 120cm in width.
- Posters should be put up by Thursday morning, and they will be on display for the duration of the conference.
- Presenters will introduce their posters to the conference participants during a special session on Thursday morning. The presentation must not exceed 5 minutes, and may be accompanied by a maximum of 3 PowerPoint slides.
- The coffee break after the poster session will allow conference participants to interact with the presenters, i.e. the presenters will accompany their posters during this coffee break. Additionally, we recommend that presenters choose another coffee break during the conference during which they accompany their poster.