MY OPTIMAL HOSPITAL
12-13 September 2019, Tampere, Finland
We welcome you to Tampere, Finland to join the international My Optimal Hospital Conference in 12-13 September 2019. Mark your calendar now!
Join My Optimal Hospital Conference, and explore the most innovative solutions in hospitals. Participate in various professional sessions, join guided tours around Tampere University Hospital and network with collegues. You are also invited to submit your abstract for oral and poster presentations. My Optimal Hospital welcomes everyone interested in new solutions such as professionals developing hospitals and health care or those working in the field of hospital design.
My Optimal Hospital conference will explore innovative solutions of health care premises from e.g. the aspects of the functionality, architecture, hospital design, and customer experiences.
Reforming a hospital is not only about buildings – it is about reforming the operational practices and models.
The conference programme includes guided tours around Tampere University Hospital on Friday 13 September.
- Intelligent Hospital Facilities
- Designing Human Scale Hospital
- Optimal Outpatient Clinic
- Optimal Ward and Intensive Care Unit
- Optimal Emergency and Operation Rooms
- Optimal Teaching and Training
Invited international speakers include
- Emin Aksoy, Assist. Prof. Dr., Acıbadem University
- Jan Bouwhuis, Estate Director, University MC Groningen
- John Davidson, Consultant orthopaedic hip and knee surgeon, Spire Liverpool Hospital
- Michael Hansen-Nord, Head of Emergency Department, Odense University Hospital
- Stanley Holsteiner, Head of Program Management Office, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
- Ernst Kuipers, CEO, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam
- Mårten Leringe, Managing Director, C.F. Møller Architects, Aarhus
- Ivar Myrstad, Group Leader of Helseplattformen, Helse Midt-Norge RHF, Stjørdal
- Niina Rissanen, Deputy Managing Director, Arkkitehtitoimisto Tähti-Set Oy, Tampere
- Jeremy C Wyatt, Professor of Digital Healthcare and Director, Wessex Institute, University of Southampton
- Hiroshi Yasuhara, OR Medical Director, University of Tokio Hospital
Several speakers from various cities in Finland.
Abstracts are welcomed for free papers to be presented as oral or poster.
Please use the following hashtags in social media: