Registration will open during the last week of March, when abstract acceptance is announced, and pricing will be €725 per person (private double room) or €600 per person (sharing a twin room).
- Attendance of all scientific and social activities
- Publication of abstract in eCM (European Cells & Materials) Journal
- Two nights’ accommodation
- All catering (welcome drinks, breakfasts, coffee breaks, lunches & dinners)
- Bus transport to and from the venue from Helsinki-Vantaa Airport or Helsinki Central Station
About the venue
Långvik Congress Wellness Hotel is a luxurious spa situated by the seaside in the Helsinki archipelago, only 30 minutes’ drive from the city centre. All rooms are twin/double and come with a view across the sea or the forest.
Attendees based locally are encouraged to stay at the venue and participate in all social activities, but should they choose not to stay, they will be entitled to the same ~15% discount as those sharing a twin room, and they are welcome to make use of the free parking.
Room specs: min. 24.5 sqm, with private toilet and shower, towels, bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, WiFi, LCD TV, radio, telephone, air conditioning, mini-bar, safe, armchair, desk, reading lamp, bedside tables and wardrobe (non-smoking).
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ | 8.5/10 (450+ reviews) on booking.com
Tanskarlantie 9, 02420 Kirkkonummi, Finland | +358 92 959 9139 | firstname.lastname@example.org